The JPX 921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX 921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
- Faster and faster Chromoly 4140M- Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the centre point.
- Seamless Cup Face- A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact- Predicting vibration patters dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- Additional Hot Metal ‘Pro’ Version- More compact option with reduced offset.
- Pearl Brush Finish- Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball.
- Stability Frame- Extreme perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
- 5 Iron
- 6 Iron
- 7 Iron
- 8 Iron
- 9 Iron